Our Values: Harmony, Excellence, Respect and Optimism
As a school, all students demonstrate these values on a daily basis. Each term there is a dedicated "house day" to demonstrate each one of these values with fun games and inclusive activities.
That all young people at Kingsford Smith School learn, thrive and are equipped with the skills to lead fulfilling, productive and responsible lives.
As successful learners at Kingsford Smith School students:
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and positive attitudes in all subject areas.
Take active responsibility for their learning by:
- Understanding how they learn best
- Setting goals and achieving them
- Enjoying learning and are motivated to always try their best.
As successful members of society, Kingsford Smith School students:
- Have a strong work ethic, which demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and integrity.
- Are open-minded, caring and demonstrate empathy in relation to others.
- Have confidence in their abilities and are resilient in the face of life's challenges.
- Understand the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle
- Graduates of Kingsford Smith School will be empowered with knowledge, skills and ideals to be a valued, contributing member of our society.